The short video interviews below provide brief introductions to the STEP UP approach for developing enhanced SEAPs.
The interviews feature key project partners and political representatives who actively supported the project delivery throughout its life, and are continuing the legacy of the project in their cities. The interviews cover 9 key milestones:
- STEP 1: Identify and engage stakeholders
- STEP 2: Find gaps and analyse issues in existing city plans
- STEP 3: Understand city energy flows
- STEP 4: Set or review visions and targets
- STEP 5: Identify Actions
- STEP 6: Test identified actions
- STEP 7: Establish innovative projects
- STEP 8: Complete the SEAP and obtain approval
- STEP 9: Implement, monitor and review
All videos have been produced by the Riga Technical University.